Get a good job, save some money, and live a normal life. Sounds good, but life doesn’t always follow your plans. If unfortunate circumstances have pushed you out of that good job and eaten up your savings, money is probably a big concern right now. Well, worry no more. Title loans in Lakewood have cash ready and waiting, and all you have to do is apply.
What are Title Loans Lakewood?
Title loans in Lakewood are simple loans that involve a borrower with collateral and a lender with money. The borrower uses their car, motorcycle or truck as loan collateral. They give the lender the title to the vehicle, and they allow the lender to put a temporary lien on the car. There is no credit check performed, which means anyone with bad credit has a good chance at loan approval. When the borrower makes their final payment, the lender removes the lien from the vehicle and returns the title.
Legally, an applicant has to be at least 18 to apply for a loan. They also have to own the vehicle used as collateral, so their name should be on the registration paperwork. Borrowers need money to make loan payments. They can have a job or get it another way, such as from unemployment benefits.
Title Loans Lakewood Applications
One of the most amazing things about title loans in Lakewood is the easy application. All you need to tell us the make, model, style, year and mileage of your vehicle. We do need to know your name and how to contact you. We’ll make an offer, which you will probably love. Then, we talk about it to get more information. It’s a quick discussion about your vehicle’s condition and the type of income you have that helps you afford loan payments. There are a few other things to do, such as turn in your title certificate, but in a very short time, we are putting cash in your hands.
Benefits of Title Loans
- Why waste time waiting to find out if you’ve been approved for a loan by a traditional lender when Cleveland title loans are approved practically instantly? Most people apply and get loan money the same day.
- Who needs a credit check when collateral works so much better? Title lenders don’t need one, and they won’t check yours. So, if you’ve been denied financing because of a poor credit score, you won’t have to worry about that any longer. Just provide the collateral for a title loan, and you could be approved.
- Loan terms are set up to get you through a short-term money emergency, but sometimes it takes a little longer to dig yourself out of that type of mess. So, if you’re not going to make all your payments by the deadline, speak up. When we know you’re having trouble, we can renew the loan or fix it so that you get more time to pay us back.
- Title lenders are known for their discretion, so you don’t have to worry that your financial business will be shared with anyone. We don’t do that.
- We are very happy to let you keep your vehicle while paying off the title loan.